Being informed is an important part of the process and below are a few links we’d like to offer to help increase your knowledge and awareness.
These are offered in good faith, but if you have any questions we encourage you to discuss these with Dr. Johnson at your next visit or send a message via the online form.
- Clinical practice guidelines for the management of adult onset sarcoma
- Cancer Council of Victoria – Understanding Primary Bone Cancer Fact Sheet
- Cancer Council of Victoria – Soft Tissue Sarcoma Fact Sheet
- The Australasian Sarcoma Study Group
- Australian Cancer Council
Hospitals & Clinics:
- Flinders Private Hospital
- Stirling District Hospital
- Flinders Centre for Innovation In Cancer
- Flinders Medical Centre
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital
- Kangaroo Island Medical Clinic